- Interested students must complete the below application for the NWC Boston Student Fellowship
- Fellows are required to present a scientific poster. A poster title and abstract are due at the time of the application.
- All applications will be reviewed by the scientific review committee and the accepted students will be notified quickly if they are accepted for the NWC Boston Student Fellowship
- Accepted NWC Boston Student Fellows will receive a discounted conference rate upto 50% waiver on registration fee, which must be paid before/by February 28, 2019.
- Limited to 20 fellowship
- All accepted NWC Boston Student Fellows will be asked to help promote the conference onsite at their college, and throughout their social media networks.
- Students not accepted for the NWC Boston Student Fellowship, can register by paying full registration fee
AddressUSG United Scientific Group
A Non-Profit Organization
8105, Rasor Blvd - Suite #112
PLANO, TX 75024, USA