Submit Your Abstract
Note: Once you submit the abstract, we will get in touch with you in 2 business days. If you are not receiving the acknowledgment of receipt for abstract, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof Your Abstract
- Proof your abstract before submitting it!
- Authors name and affiliation should be in English
- Check your abstract length.
- Check the spelling of everyone's name.
- Make edits before starting the process.
NWC Boston reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (contributed abstract body text is limited to approximately 250-300 words)
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting
Sample Abstract File ↓↓
Download Abstract Template
AddressUSG United Scientific Group
A Non-Profit Organization
8105, Rasor Blvd - Suite #112
PLANO, TX 75024, USA